As this picture shows, Anne had a big moment today -- she started riding her bicycle without stabilizers! At first, we just raised them up a bit, so she could get used to riding without relying on them. But after 15 minutes or so, she was getting pretty good at it, so I suggested we just take them off. "Okay" she says, without any trepidation. And off she goes!Tim saw this and must have thought: "If Anne can do it, I can do it!" So he asked me to take his stabilizers off, too. Pretty quickly he was also doing quite well. Here's what he has to say about the experience:
''Hello,
Well it was very fun. I quite enjoyed myself most of the time.
But not always.
If you want to see me in action please watch the handy movie below.''Perhaps we'll be riding to school by the time next term rolls around ...
1 comment:
That's great that your kids are getting enthused about biking. I bet your corner of Argyle St is a good place to learn (not too much traffic).
Post a Comment